Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Heroes

I have many heroes in my life. Just to name a few... Jesus, my husband, my mom, Hannah's birthmother, my dad, Oprah, Brangelina, and anyone who has adopted a child. As I was perusing various blogs tonight, I came across this amazing video. It was made by a couple with seven children, soon to be eight. I suggest you hit the "pause" button at the top left corner of my music playlist and turn up your speakers. Click here to view it. Oh, and you may want to grab a tissue.

post signature

5 comments:

kitchu said...

Stef is a dear friend, I'm so glad you came upon her blog :)

Stefanie said...

Heather! Wow, thank you SO much!! I am so touched that you would think of us in such a positive light! We have been so blessed and all the glory belongs to Him :) We just feel honored to be the instruments He has chosen to bring our little ones home!
Thanks so much for visiting our blog!
Blessings ~
Stefanie

Anonymous said...

Gee, Heather, shouldn't I be one of your heroes also for raising my little boy into such a great man to be your husband!? : )

Love & hugs,
Mom B

Daisy said...

How did they get so many kids in so little time? Amy and Jim have been waiting for almost 2 years to get a referral from China.

Susan said...

I believe that you had a senior moment and didn't add me to your hero list...you can always hit the edit button...love you my friend:) Sue