Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

China dolls

Most of you know that we were in the process of adopting a little girl from China when we found out I was pregnant with Delaney. We keep in close touch with the families that we were supposed to fly to China with, and they still invite us to their gatherings. One of the families lives right here in our town, and they hosted a party this past Saturday night. Although I was sick the entire weekend, Bryan and the girls were able to go and have some fun. Below is a picture of the six girls that have found forever families with our special friends. The girl in black is 3 and the others all turned one year old late last summer.

It amazes me still to think about this chapter of our lives that has turned out so differently than what we had planned. I am humbled and honored to serve a God who knew me, my husband, and our children long before any of us were born. I always knew that we would one day be parents to children created just for us, but what an adventure it has been!


post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is awesome! How wonderful that all these precious girls finally have thier families. Thanks for sharing this wonderful picture and wonderful news.

Love,
Mom/Grandma