Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I get by with a little help from my... sisters!

The girls have taken a liking to feeding Emma her bottle whenever possible. And sweet little Emma never complains... she's just happy to eat! They did a switch-off here... right in the middle of the bottle.I love how Delaney is looking at Emma... and how the angle of the bottle was causing the formula to run all over Emma's chin!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, Ruth and Elijah tried to feed Gideon his bottle while he sat in his bouncer seat . . . I'm sure they'll like to do it when I actually let them!

Grandma said...

So adorable!!! Gee whiz, Heather, now you don't have anything to do....just a life of leisure, right?

I sure hope you know I'm totally kidding.

Love and miss you all,
Grandma