Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keeping busy when I'm stuck inside... by Hannah!

I woke up on Wednesday to a snowy, icy morning. Mommy told me that school was canceled so I immediately dressed in my best clothes, which included my Tinkerbell skirt and ankle thingies. I had been begging my mom to let me work on my Valentines for days, so I had fun doing that. We bought the High School Musical kind and they are little bags that you can put a treat in. We bought boxes of candy conversation hearts to tuck inside. There's also a cool sticker that I know the boys in my class will just love. hee-hee!Look how fancy I am!
Later in the day we made sugar cookies. I taught Delaney how to decorate them properly. She loved shaking the candies out all over the place.
We made a bit of a mess, but it was lots of fun.
Here is a close-up of one of my best. I like to see how many thousands of sprinkles I can fit on each cookie. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow days are great! Hannah, you look beautiful in your outfit and the cookies are wonderful!

Love & hugs,
Grandma