Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keeping busy when I'm stuck inside... by Delaney!

On Wednesday, we had a snowy, rainy day. I started off my morning by spending a very long time with my books. "The Littlest Pumpkin" was the day's favorite and I enjoyed counting all of the pumpkins, as well as describing them, very thoroughly, to anyone who would listen. I spent some time with Emma. We played in her gym. It used to be mine, but I'm a little too big for it now. I like to put my baby dolls in there with Emma, so she doesn't get lonely.I got a little silly when Mommy pulled out the camera for the tenth time. I think I tackled her here.Haha! Mom, you are funny! And I am silly!
I will get you! Look out!
Grrrrrrr!
I found a cool tool under the kitchen sink. I know I'm not supposed to play under there, but look at this! A cleaner! I enjoyed using this cleaner to wash walls, chairs, mirrors, doors, and our dirty kitchen floor. I am a really good cleaner.

post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delaney, you are such a sweet sister to give your dollies to Emma!! I like the way you help your Mommy by cleaning, too!

Love & hugs,
Grandma