Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emma... our growing girl

Bryan and I keep laughing about how big Emma is getting. She is actually chubby now! In fact, today I even called her "Porky"! Oh my! I am a little bit sad that I haven't taken nearly as many pictures of her as I did of Hannah and Delaney when they were babies. She'll be eight weeks old on Monday and before we know it, she'll be eight years old. So, here are some pictures from today. Oh, and by the way, she's officially smiling now!


(thank you, Aunt Missy, for the cute cow outfit!)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful new pictures of Emma. She sure is a growing girl! She is changing before our eyes. Much love and hugs too,

Grandma