Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Party on the yacht!

It was such a gorgeous day yesterday that the girls and I drove up to Lake Nockamixon to check out the sights. My parents were sailing back into their dock when we arrived, and Gram insisted that we come aboard to celebrate Emma's first time on Kindred Spirit. haha! We didn't even sail! But the girls had fun playing in the cabin and I was able to catch a few rays and enjoy a cold drink. I'll take any relaxation I can get! Thanks, Gram and Pop!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Reminds me of Ian & Delaney "driving" Grandpa's boat! : ) Kids don't even care if you set sail!

Love & hugs,
Grandma

Daisy said...

I love Delaney's outfit, complete with matching ribbons!

Anonymous said...

The next time we'll actually sail and have a bigger party!!!!

The Captain & First Mate