Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mastering the froggy slide... sort of.

Okay, call me a bad mom. But I literally crack up every time I look at these pictures of Delaney. She has a love/hate relationship with the froggy slide at the pool, in that she talks about it all the time, but she gets a look of sheer terror on her face when she actually slides down it.
Mustering up the courage...
See what I mean?
I am not kidding, every time she goes on this thing she has this look on her face. And this past weekend we were at the pool three days in a row, for a total of 107 times down the slide. And no, I am not exaggerating (for those of you who know my penchant for doing that), it really was 107 times.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

It's amazing that sweet Delaney continues to slide, as that look certainly is one of terror. Sweet pictures, though.

Hugs & love,
Grandma

Sarah Jane said...

Hillarious that she kept sliding even with the fright! Very courageous!