Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visiting my sister and her family!

This past weekend my parents, the girls, and I made the long trip to my sister's house in New Hampshire. It was planned at the last minute so preparing for the trip was a bit stressful for me, but my dad drove us up in my van and I was able to relax a little. Missy and Joe have 3 children, so the six kids had a blast together!

My parents, Missy, Christopher, Delaney, and Emma.
My adorable nephew, JoJo. He is also my godson. Isn't he a cutie?
Hannah and my niece, Sarah. Sarah will be 3 in November, but you would think she was six! She taught Hannah how to drive her Jeep. That thing flew. We were all in danger. Literally! Look out!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Nice to see all the kids including the cousins....so sweet and all growing up so quickly!

Hugs,
Grandma