Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Snow

Yesterday I asked Bryan if it was too early for me to decorate for Christmas. You can guess what his reply was. Anyway, today we're being blanketed by these thick, white snowflakes and I am tempted to go down the basement and bring up the boxes of ornaments! I don't know if I can remember the last time we had snow in October. (This picture doesn't show how fast the snow is currently falling. When I got back inside the house, I was drenched!)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather....The picture is lovely. It's sweet how much you love Christmas and all the decorations.

Actually, you may not have time or energy later on after the baby is born...so maybe Bryan should re-think his decision.

Praying for you ... love you,
Mom