Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn on the Lake

What a beautiful day! My parents invited us to go sailing today and it was so much fun. Delaney loved steering the boat, and Hannah enjoyed playing down in the cabin and "washing" Gram's sink. This was probably our last day on the lake for the year... and who knows if I'll get out next year with three girls to keep from falling overboard!!!





post signature

2 comments:

Linda said...

wow! 36 weeks and you still look amazing. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so cute out there on the boat!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous day...I'm taken back to my lovely day on the lake with your parents. You all look so wonderful...I miss all of you. And pretty soon, I'll have another little one to love and miss. Praying for you all the time and for your delivery....

Love,
Mom/Grandma