Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

This afternoon Bryan and I went downtown to watch the Fightin' Phils crush the Rockies in game one of the post-season. Despite the 40 mph wind gusts, the weather was great and the fans were in high spirits! It was a perfect day.

Outside the stadium
the opening ceremonies were awesome... this tried-and-true Phillies fan got a little emotional! Kevin Bacon and his brother sang the National AnthemSelf-portrait!A fabulous afternoon was followed by an amazing dinner downtown. I don't think either of us have eaten that much in a long, long time!Thank you to Gram and Pop for babysitting!
post signature

2 comments:

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

You both are just too cute! I love that you get to go on date nights and even though I am a non-Philly fan (don't take offense - just a lot of history behind it), I am glad that you enjoy rooting for your team!

Anonymous said...

Great job of cheering on the Phils!!!!!

GO PHILLIES GO!!!!!!