Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hannah (Montana) dresses up!

This afternoon Hannah asked me to take her picture, since she was dressed to the nines in her Hannah Montana dress and leggings. I happily obliged.
Check out all the "jewelry"-- she had a ring on every finger! I think I am starting to miss those Cinderella dresses...Here is our baby girl in the same chair 5 years ago. (sniff! sniff!)

post signature

3 comments:

Grandma said...

What an amazing contrast, but still our same lovely Hannah!!!

Love & hugs,
Grandma

Melissa said...

Oh...so sweet. I remember first meeting little Hannah when she was about that size. Meeting Hannah was what brought Matt around to knowing he could adopt too - and look where we are now, so that picture brings back strong memories for me! God is SO good!!!

Chelle said...

so sweet!