Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Do you see what I see?

Just look at our beautiful girl. Today she made me cry.
Look closely. Perhaps you can see why.
Yes! She lost her first tooth this morning. In fact, she pulled it out herself and ran in to show us at 6:01 AM.
We celebrated with hugs and kisses (and tears from Mommy), and wonderment over the Tooth Fairy. Daddy explained that no one ever sees the Tooth Fairy. "And if she flies into your room and you're still awake, she shakes her magic wand over your head and you quickly fall asleep. That is why no one has ever seen her."
Let the silliness of it all begin:
Daddy, you're too funny!

I'm just a giddy girl... now put me to bed and show me the money!!! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Let the silliness begin!!! Where do you think your Daddy learned such silly stories! You look beautiful with your missing tooth, Hannah!

Love & hugs,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

We can't wait until tomorrow to get a "close-up" look!!!! It's taken a few weeks but I'm sure Hannah will say it was worth the wait!! Our Love, Gram & Pop