Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Delaney Joy... our birthday girl!

Last weekend we celebrated Delaney's "tooth" birthday, as Hannah calls it. What she means to say is that Delaney is turning two (my dad likes to remind me that I used to say the same thing when I was little!). We invited my family over for dinner, cake, and--of course--presents! Here is the party girl realizing what FUN having a birthday can be...

Adjusting the elastic on her hat--and spying all the pretty PRESENTS!!!!

Running for the loot!

It's impossible to resist this sweetie pie!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday darling Delaney. We love you and miss you!

Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and appropriate Psalm. It seems it was written especially for one of His precious gifts to all of us, Delaney Joy.
We love you!!!! Gram & Pop