Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Didn't think we'd be back so soon...



...to our wonderful local hospital. Poor little Emma is fighting RSV and was admitted on Friday morning. When I was taking pictures this evening, Bryan was teasing me and said, "oh, are they for your blog?" to which I replied, "Of course not! I wouldn't put this on the blog!".

So. Here it is. I have reconsidered and decided that although we are sad for our little girl, she is in wonderful hands (both the hospital staff's and--more importantly--God's) and now her proud grandparents out there can see for themselves that she is doing pretty well, over all. And when she is safely back home again, we can view this post and be thankful for her good health. And that of our whole family's.

Bryan graciously kicked me out of the hospital tonight and sent me home for a good night's rest. And I'm asking myself, "why aren't I in bed?!?!?"

Because blogging is fun. And when else would I have time to do it?!?!? Love to you all.

post signature

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so sorry to see little Emma is sick. I'll be praying for your family. She certainly looks happy for being ill.
Peace, Linda

Anonymous said...

It warmed my heart to be able to see our precious Emma looking so good!

Love,
Grandma

Daisy said...

That must have been pretty scary- I am glad she is doing better, poor baby!