Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet Dreams

Delaney's nap schedule has been horrendous lately. Today I decided to let her skip her morning nap and see how long she could go before she really started to lose it. At 11:45 AM, I gave her some Sun Chips and some milk and, as she munched away happily, I left to clean the bathroom sink. When I returned just a few minutes later, the chips were gone and my baby was sound asleep. What a life.




post signature

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh what I wouldn't do to sleep that peacefully! She is so precious. Your picture reminds me of a pic of Kenzie and Riley asleep in their high chairs with their heads at exactly the same angle.

Daisy said...

She is so sweet!