Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Celebrating in Dover, DE

This has been a very busy weekend for us. Yesterday, we drove down to Dover, DE for a birthday party at a very nice country club. My Uncle Roger is turning 70 this week and his daughter, Terri, will be 40. After the luncheon, we headed over to Terri's house for some swimming and pizza. It was another beautiful day and we all had a blast!

The birthday boy and his baby girl! Make a wish!

Bryan and me

The birthday girl and her hubby, Chris
Enjoying the pool, and the beautiful lake behind it!

A breath-taking backyard

Relaxing after a tough day!

post signature

3 comments:

The Mangin Family said...

Thanks for updating! Everyone slows down a bit on the blogging over the summer. By fall we'll be all set and ready to blog. And by the way- I love the new mini-van!

TomJeanMeganJustin said...

great pics! but where is the pregnant pouch?!

The Mangin Family said...

I know that I should have told you on Sunday, but I wanted to be able to talk about your news and not jump all over it with news of my own. :-) Plus, I was so snotty, and nasty sick! Not too pretty! Anyhow- if it's a girl I'll def. take you up on clothes! Thanks!