Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Some new friends for Hannah

Hannah and I drove over to the local DQ today for a rare afternoon indulgence. We were the only people there and were quickly greeted by these feathered friends. Hannah wanted to try to feed them some of her ice cream, but I explained to her that geese don't have lips (at least I don't think they do?!) and wouldn't be able to lick it properly. I forgot to mention that they might also choke to death on the rainbow sprinkles. Nonetheless, she enjoyed chasing them and listening to them hiss at her when she got too close.




post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,

I remember going to that Dairy Queen with you and Mommy...what fun it was! I'm sure you enjoyed your ice cream and sprinkles. You are special and dear.

Love and hugs,
Grandma