Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

More fun on the stairs

This video reminds me of our home movies from when we were little kids. I don't know why, really, except it seems like the girls are moving in slow motion and, more importantly, just loving life and loving being together.

And while I'm here, I AM HAPPY TO REPORT, that our dear, sweet little lump Delaney is finally MOVING! After almost twelve months of life on earth, she has figured out how to crawl. And pull up. And climb stairs (well, just the bottom two). And get into everything. I don't have any pictures yet but all of this has happened in the past two days. Maybe she'll be walking by 15 months. Okay, maybe 16. Hee hee!


post signature

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

So sweet! No rush on the moving. She'll get there!

Daisy said...

And here I thought you were going to say she took her first steps! From the pictures and videos it looked like she was about to do it.