Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Little Miss Independent









This morning Hannah asked me if we could go to McDonald's for lunch. Although I am not a huge fan of their greasy food, her playdate was cancelled due to sickness so I agreed. We arrived at 11:30--well before the lunch rush--so for the first half hour, we had the place to ourselves. Hannah decided that she wanted some ice cream after finishing her chicken nuggets. Since I had Delaney in the high chair, I suggested that she get the ice cream by herself. Being Little Miss Independent, she happily obliged and I just happened to have my camera in my purse.


My little girl is growing up! (I should add that when the cashier handed her the change, she got all excited and yelled across the restaurant, "Hey Mom! Can I keep the money?" Of course I let her keep it. It was four cents! Into her purse it went!)


The two pictures of Delaney are simply to show off her hair! Pretty soon she'll have as much as Hannah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
It's me, Robin Balnave (Turney). Thanks for sending me your new blog. The girls are both so beautiful. The pictures are just precious!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hannah is growing up so quickly and is becoming quite a young lady!!

It will take quite awhile for Delaney's hair to look like Hannah's. We waited a long time for her Mommy to get some hair but it was well worth waiting for!!

Guess who????